It’s my hope that helping you with day to day tasks and big decisions leads to you to the doors the Lord has opened for you with confidence! ~Mrs. R
Not sure who to ask? Mrs. Rodriquez can help with:
- Class Scheduling
- Planning for a diploma
- College Applications
- Skill Building
- Testing-(ISTEP, ECA, Accuplacer,PSAT, ACT, SAT)
- Career Planning
- Study Skills
You have been gifted four excused absences for College and Career Exploration! Call or email the admissions office to:
- Set up a meeting with a professor in your area(s) of interest.
- Attend classes.
- Talk with students in specific programs.
- Find out about extra-curricular opportunities during the week and on weekends.
- Check out the food situation, dorm life, chapels, etc.
Have a parent sign a College and Career Day Request Form and submit to the CCHS office a MINIMUM of two full days prior to your visit to have your visit count as excused! You can use these days to: Visit a College Apply for an apprenticeship
- Interview for a union
- Attend a Job, Career, or College Fair
- Attend a Job Convention
- Attend career assessment appointments