It’s my hope that helping you with day-to-day tasks and big decisions leads to you to the doors the Lord has opened for you with confidence! ~Mrs. R
Not sure who to ask?
Mrs. Rodriquez can help with:
- Class scheduling
- Planning for a diploma
- Graduation Pathways
- College applications
- Skill building – study skills, coping skills, etc.
- Testing – ISTEP, ILEARN, ASVAB, PSAT, ACT, SAT
- Career planning
You have been gifted four excused absences for College and Career Exploration!
Call or email the admissions office to:
- Set up a meeting with a professor in your area(s) of interest
- Attend classes
- Talk with students in specific programs
- Find out about extra-curricular opportunities during the week and on weekends
- Check out the food situation, dorm life, chapels, etc.
Have a parent sign a College and Career Day Request Form and submit it to the CCHS office a MINIMUM of two full days prior to your visit to have your visit count as excused! You can use these days to:
- Visit a college
- Apply for an apprenticeship
- Interview for a union
- Attend a job, career, or college fair
- Attend a job convention
- Attend career assessment appointments